- When did you join Waters|Ortiz?
- Why did you choose Waters|Ortiz?
Roxanne and Amanda are intelligent, warm, friendly, and strong women! They know how to put together a great team and create a positive work environment, and I cherish the thought of helping nonprofits.
- What do you love most about your job/profession?
Helping people understand accounting in a simple way. I love to reconcile and balance accounts, and I love working with a great team!
- What is your specialty at Waters|Ortiz, and how do you go above and beyond to serve your clients?
Month End Closing Process, Reconciliations, accounting entries in QuickBooks. Tracking down missing invoices, providing quality service in a timely and efficient manner, and putting the client’s needs first.
- What book or movie do you recommend to others and why?
Instead of a movie or book, I would recommend going to a live theater production! Seeing a play or musical live and in person is such an extraordinary experience. The talent is amazing, and you feel like such a part of the story!
- What interesting fact would you most like your readers to know about you?
I am a huge fan of horses! I had a horse growing up and competed in 3-day events, including dressage, cross country, and stadium jumping. I even took a trip to the Olympics to see the event!
- What do you enjoy doing most in your free time? Biking, boating, and being with family & friends.
- If there is a special photo you would like to share, please provide a copy with a brief explanation.
This is a picture of my family–the most important people in my life! I am so blessed!