- When did you join Waters|Ortiz?
January 4, 2021|
- Why did you choose Waters|Ortiz?
It seemed like a great fit. It has everything I enjoy doing in accounting with the flexibility of working from home. I’m very thankful I was given the opportunity.
- What do you love most about your job/profession?
I love dealing with different clients each day and helping them with their accounting needs. It doesn’t get boring.
- What is your specialty at Waters|Ortiz, and how do you go above and beyond to serve your clients?
My specialty is reconciliation! I enjoy looking for the problem and then everything balancing at the end. I have also learned how to reconcile grants and I enjoy maintaining the records. Organization is big for me since I deal with different clients.
- What book or movie do you recommend to others and why?
I recommend Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation. It’s an absolute classic with lots of laughs. We watch it every year at my house—sometimes more than once.
- What interesting fact would you most like your readers to know about you?
I was originally going to be a teacher, then a pharmacist, and after 2 years I realized accounting was a much better fit for me.
- What do you enjoy doing most in your free time?
I enjoy spending time with my family on our boat. We enjoy fishing, lobstering, and snorkeling. And let’s not forget about just cruising around enjoying the wonderful ocean breeze!
- If there is a special photo you would like to share, please provide a copy with a brief explanation.
This is a picture of my family on our boat, which is what I live for! It is our favorite pastime!